- Flight Lieutenant; Pilot
- Flying Officer; Co-Pilot
- Staff Sergeant; Crew Chief (hold manager; security)
- 2 VIPs
- 3 Assistants
- 1 Diplomatic Security Service D&A Team (12 members)
- Highly classified fuel system
- 3 Console Work Stations (for Assistants)
- 1 small "living room" with chairs & tables
- 1 small enclosed (sound-proof) meeting room
- Equipped with Refresher
- Equipped with two secured State Rooms (VIPs); complete with ejection pods and hyperdrives
- Equipped with 3 bunks for Assistants
- Equipped with 8 bunks for rotating Diplomatic Security Service shifts
- Equipped with extra rations for up to 168 hours
- Equipped with 4 regular exterior fuel pods for extended flight (interior wing mount)
- Equipped with 1 large exterior fuel pod (belly)
Put into service at same time as SL-HLT. Can stay in flight for up to 168 hours (7 days) without refueling.
These older ships are slowly being replaced by more modern Intruder-class Drop Ships with a VIP option kit.
The President of the Terran Federation has three Diplomatic Transports used on a rotation basis of this class, code named DT-One. The Vice President of the Terran Federation also has access to 3 such Diplomatic Transports as well on a rotation basis as well, code named DT-Two. For both DT-One and DT-Two, the Diplomatic Security Service D&A Team has been replaced with the President's Close Protection Detail or PCPD, a division of the larger Federal Security Service or FSS.